Diet Services Online
Your Personalized Diet Menu (TOP5)
Designed by a Specialist in Internal Medicine.
Copyright © 1995 Service Providers of America Inc.
Conditions of Sale:
- After filling in the form, you will be prompted to confirm your order.
- Confirming the purchase will send you to PayPal to charge your credit card.
- After payment, PayPal will send you back to this website to see your finished document.
- All documents produced here are in PDF (Portable Document Format) and can be saved on your computer or viewed with an application like Adobe Acrobat Reader and printed.
- The documents produced here can optionally be sent by email as well.
- Fill out this form and submit it to receive your personalized diet.
- Height is in inches, weight is in pounds
- Activity levels are described as: 1=low activity, 2=average, 3=very active.
- Similarly, Body structures are: 1=small frame, 2=average frame, 3=large frame.
- This program allows you to select the number of days you wish to take to reach your ideal weight. Obviously, if the time chosen is unrealistic, the data generated will prove to be unrealistic. As a rule of thumb, do not attempt to lose more than 2 pounds per week.
- The diet can last hundreds of days, but you can choose a meal plan to last 7 to 35 days, and recycle it.
- Read the instructions in the diet menu. Understanding these instructions and complying with them are essential to the success of this diet menu.
- Any diet that requires less than 1200 calories per day or more than 6000 calories per day is just not healthy or sustainable. This diet menu will reject unrealistic expectations. The minimum of 1200 calories has been chosen so that once your ideal weight has been achieved, you can maintain it with greater ease.